Veterans For Trump aka Veterans for America First ask’s Stan Fitzgerald to join the team as Chief Political advisor. Fitzgerald was tasked with vetting and interviewing candidates for endorsement and political networking to grow the organization relative to its mission.
The organization find it’s origins in the Summer of 2015. When first veterans started to take interest in Trump due to his outspokenness about the crisis on the southern border. Many of our veterans serve as border patrol agents so this was a conversation that resonated closely with their hearts. First Veterans for Trump Facebook pages and websites were established by Mike Kelly, Vladimir Lemets and Thomas Dillingham. The initial groups of military combat veterans, first responders and patriots got together to form what would become known as Veterans for Trump Grassroots Movement in Summer of 2016.
At the time of Fitzgerald joining the website stated :
We are a non-partisan Civil Liberties and Social Welfare grassroots organization. We were established by U.S. Military combat veterans and we work in conjunction with veteran service organizations, nonprofits, corporate sponsors and government agencies to provide support and advocacy for veterans and first responders on national and local levels. Our primary directives are:
- Spearheading initiatives in veteran and first responder communities on a macro scale based on our ‘4 Pillars’: Housing, Jobs, Wellness and Faith
- Honoring and supporting veterans and first responders, as well as their fraternal organizations, as well as those who provide essential services.
- Promoting the welfare of veterans and first responders by taking the best local ideas and scaling them up nationally.
- Helping veteran and first responder non-profit organizations raise funds.
- Advocating for limited government, as was intended by The Framers of The Constitution. Encouraging an honest and open dialogue on topics ranging from: economy, immigration, infrastructure, law, social programs, voting, foreign and national security policies.
Link to Current News