THE BORDER CRISIS Warriors For Ranchers Mike Miller discusses the cartel putting a 1.5 million dollar bounty on his life , personally being shot at and much more.
According to new U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) data, Biden’s historic border crisis is only worsening.There were 164,973 migrant encounters at our southern border in February, up 7% from January and up a shocking 63% from the previous year. 30% of those encountered at the border last month had already been encountered by CBP at least once in the past 12 months. BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- According to new U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) data, there were 164,973 migrant encounters at our southern border in February, up 7% from January.
- Biden and the Far-Left Socialist Democrats are threatening to roll back and eliminate Title 42 implemented under the Trump administration – our strongest tool to deter the flow of illegal immigrants into our country. In February alone, 55% of the total encounters at the Southern Border were processed for expulsion under Title 42.
- According to the newly released report, the Biden administration dropped deportations by roughly 68% last year:
- Deportations dropped from 185,884 in 2020 to just 59,011 in 2021.
- This is the lowest level in 26 years, which dates back to before the agency of ICE was created.
- According to the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute, the average daily number of ICE detainees dropped to about 19,200 in 2021, the lowest level in over two decades.
- ICE dropped administrative arrests in the interior of the U.S. by 28% in 2021, detaining just 74,082 compared to 104,000 during fiscal 2020.
- Since Biden took office over 2 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- In FY21, 11,201 pounds of illicit fentanyl were seized by Customs and Border Protection, which is enough to kill every American nearly seven times over.
- Border officials have estimated that nearly 400,000 illegal immigrantshave escaped into the U.S. without being caught under Biden.
- There were 10,763 arrests of migrants with criminal convictions in FY 2021, up from 2,438 in FY 2020 and 4,269 in FY 2019.
IT’S SIMPLE: American communities are endangered as Biden’s historic border crisis allows violent criminals and dangerous fentanyl to freely flow across our borders. Border security is national security, and under Biden, we have neither.